Everybody back to work directly after our company’s removal!
All removals involve a great deal of work. For this reason a successful and professional corporate removal requires a project approach. With the correct preparations and creative solutions for many of the issues arising, Dijkshoorn Euromovers will ensure that your company’s removal goes without a hitch.
What is important for you is that your employees can resume without delay their work at their new workplace. By arranging your company’s removal withDijkshoorn Euromovers you can be assured of this. We will move your company while you simply continue with your work. That’s one challenge less.
When you relocate your company you need the process to go as smoothly as possible. You want to be able to leave the arrangements to a professional. Someone with the appropriate in-house expertise to relocate your operations, your valuable office furniture and your equipment as efficiently as possible to your new working environment. Dijkshoorn Euromovers companies hold the PPV seal of approval. This is your guarantee for independent quality accreditation aimed at, among other aspects, safety, integrity, quality and craftsmanship.
Operating processes continue
Behind the scenes a corporate removal is a complex project. You want your employees to get back to work as soon as possible. That is no problem. Your office will be packed up on Friday and the removal will be conducted during the weekend. On Monday morning your employees can start work immediately at their new workplace.
Remove... and install too?
Dijkshoorn Euromovers offers the expertise required for your organization’s removal. Whether it’s an office, a workplace or a specialized laboratory. Our professionals will arrange everything that you require:
- Fair price agreements
- Handy checklist for you and your staff
- Handyman service: hanging paintings, dismantling or reassembly of furniture and carrying out technical repairs.
- Packing and unpacking contents of cabinets
- Removing machines, computers, paintings and works of art and other sensitive items
- Storage and administration of office inventory
- Plan of approach
- Single point of communication
- Project coordinator and project guidance
- Removal boxes, packaging materials, accessories and insurance